Re: [OM] OM-4 Pre Fire Problems

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 Pre Fire Problems
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 16:46:08 -0500 (CDT)
On Mon, 31 May 1999 08:06:57 +0000, Giles wrote:

>You now forget to return the lever to the 12 O'clock position - which cancels
>the
>self timer- and the next time you take a photo the viewfinder goes dark and
>you hear
>a beeping sound and you think "what the..." for a fraction of a second then
>you
>exclaim "Oh No!" or some less polite epithet.

Clearly the voice of experience. One of the benefits of this
technique is the exhilarating conversation you get to have with your
non-Zuiko-using spouse while she watches you freeze for 12 seconds
hoping you'll be in the same spot for your pulitzer-winning hand held
shot when the shutter actually fires. This will fill your friends
with amazement at the Olympus Way, and give you the opportunity to
fight exasperation as you try to explain what just happened.

My wife misses out on so much with her p&s...

BBB
-
B.B. Bean - Have horn, will travel
bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx