[OM] Flash and Red Eye

Subject: [OM] Flash and Red Eye
From: "Tony Salce" <NadinaTony@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 20:45:34 +1000

I have an OM1n and use a T-20. I only bought into the Olympus system
recently(hopefully not stupidly, given some of the doom and gloom I've read
recently about Olympus giving the game away). I always seem to get red eye
particularly for my niece who has blue eyes. What can I do to correct this
? I know I'm to move closer and all that,but would disposing of the T-20 in
favour of a T-32 do the trick or would you recommend a Vivitar 283 or 285 ?
I also have a sunpak 433D Auto. Can I use that on the OM1n ?

Basically the question I'm asking is which is the best flash to use with
the OM1n, particularly in regard to red eye? Your responses would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Tony