[OM] Olympus Flash

Subject: [OM] Olympus Flash
From: "Tony Salce" <NadinaTony@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 21:48:07 +1000
I have an OM1n and use a T-20. I only bought into the Olympus system
recently(hopefully not stupidly, given some of the doom and gloom I've read
recently about Olympus giving the game away). I always seem to get red eye
particularly for my niece who has blue eyes. What can I do to correct this
? I know I'm to move closer and all that,but would disposing of the T-20 in
favour of a T-32 do the trick or would you recommend a Vivitar 283 or 285 ?
I also have a sunpak 433D Auto. Can I use that on the OM1n ?

Basically the question I'm asking is which is the best flash to use with
the OM1n, particularly in regard to red eye? Your responses would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you