[OM] New EBay Zuiko History on-line

Subject: [OM] New EBay Zuiko History on-line
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 22:27:47 -0400
I've begun an ongoing project to capture and catalog EBay prices for
Olympus Zuiko lenses, both OM and Pen-F.  I decided not to include OM
body/lens sales as it would be too hard to get an apples-to-apples
comparison.  Lens-to-lens auctions are much easier.  Also, no accessories
yet.

Right now, the compilation includes only completed auctions from 5/7 to
5/27.  Any auctions that did not make the reserve are not included, but I
did capture that data.

I'll figure out later how to put a link on my page for the Excel
Spreadsheet that drives this report.  It has all the raw data and more
analysis.

I plan on refreshing this every two weeks.  Since EBay's current history
covers about 3 weeks, I shouldn't have any gaps.

Enjoy.  Suggestions are welcome.

Skip Williams