Re: [OM] OM-10 on switch

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-10 on switch
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 12:13:04 -0400
If you are shooting in bright light and have "pre-configured" your exposure
by setting the lens to atleast f5.6 (to insure no shutter speed  too far
above 1/1000) then there is no need to turn the meter switch on before
firing.  The same gopes for the OM-2/2N with switch in the "off" position.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714
516-424-2121