[OM] OM-4T Flash Ready Light

Subject: [OM] OM-4T Flash Ready Light
From: "Riek,Chris" <criek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 15:54:17 -0400
I've got an OM-4T that I purchased used, and I've noticed a problem (?) with
the flash ready light. When the flash is on the camera (T20 or F280), the
light performs normally. When I use a cord to move the flash off camera (TTL
F0.6m for F280 or shoe extension for T20), the flash ready light in the
camera does not come on when the one on the back of the flash does. Both
flashes work properly, the light just doesn't come on. There aren't any
breaks in the cords (I've tested them) and shoe extension cord lights up the
light in my OM-1n and OM-10. Is there a problem with the flash ready light
in my OM-4T? or does if just work that way? It doesn't seem to me to be
right.

-Chris Riek