Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #962

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #962
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 18:05:42 -0800
Hnz van Veluwen wrote:

>Bob K thought he wrote Fran but put it on The List instead:
>
>: Hi, Fran -
>:
>: The following came in as part of the Olympus Digest today.
>: L&K&H,
>: Bob BF
>
>Just one question for Bob (*On The List*, of course) --- Does this
>Love&Kisses&Hugs subscription mean you're prepared to convert her
>into a Zuikette? ;-)

Hey, whatever works to lure yet another Zuikette into our midst.
Way to go, Bob K.!!!  (Fran is woman, right?  Just making sure,
since there still seems to be some confusion wrt Ms. Yamamoto.
Oh yes, that's right: Tomoko is a woman !!! :-))

IMHO, we definitely need many more Zuikettes here, since ever so
often our list shows the signs of a mild testosterone poisoning.
:-)

Hmm, I must wonder what all these arousing discussions on "Good
Vibrations" do to our he-man image...  Hey, and I thought that
my tutu references were, uhm... kinky?!  Silly me... ;-) ;-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, California, USA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx