RE:[OM] New EBay Zuiko History on-line

Subject: RE:[OM] New EBay Zuiko History on-line
From: Francisco Mostaccio <francescoarg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 1 Jun 99 23:37:37 ARST
Cc: skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
In English:

Skip:
 Shining initiative and great contribution. Congratulations.
 Advanced....!

Francisco Mostaccio
La Plata-Buenos Aires
Argentina
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 22:27:47 -0400
  From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: [OM] New EBay Zuiko History on-line

  I've begun an ongoing project to capture and catalog EBay prices for
  Olympus Zuiko lenses, both OM and Pen-F. I decided not to include OM
  body/lens sales as it would be too hard to get an apples-to-apples
  comparison. Lens-to-lens auctions are much easier. Also, no accessories
  yet.

  Right now, the compilation includes only completed auctions from 5/7 to
  5/27. Any auctions that did not make the reserve are not included, but I
  did capture that data.

  I'll figure out later how to put a link on my page for the Excel
  Spreadsheet that drives this report. It has all the raw data and more
  analysis.

  I plan on refreshing this every two weeks. Since EBay's current history
  covers about 3 weeks, I shouldn't have any gaps.

  Enjoy. Suggestions are welcome.

  Skip Williams