[OM][FS][AU] 35f2.8 shift AU$750

Subject: [OM][FS][AU] 35f2.8 shift AU$750
From: "Branko GT" <gjuro@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 13:15:55 +1000
Dear friends,

It has come to unthinkable. Instead of buying I'm selling a Zuiko. To make
matters worse I only have one of this lens so I'll be left with none.
Times are hard and the "renovators delight (TM)" wants more
money.
Now that the whingeing and crying is out of the way lets get down to
business.
The lens is in mint condition. It shows no sings of use either in body
(outside and mechanics) or soul (glass). It comes with the original lens
case.

If interested please contact me off list (email).

cheers
Branko

--- SIG --- I'm the modestest man in the world.