Re: [OM] Equipment case

Subject: Re: [OM] Equipment case
From: Rob Bacon <robbacon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 22:53:02 -0600
I use a Lowepro Nova 4 bag and a top loader 1 for my around town bags. I found a
harness system that turns the Nova 4 into a fanny pack. I have a 40 litre pack
for my hiking days. I live in northern Canada and won;t leave home without a
full pack complete with survival gear etc.

I don't see a lot of talk about vests. I use a Misty Mountain Photographers vest
and find that it carries most of the gear that I need to get my hands on
quickly. I can carry the following lenses in the vest plus an assortment of
filters, light meter etc.
50 mm 1.8
24 mm 2.4
500 mm 8
80-210 Zoom 3.8
2X extender

I won't call this lightweight but it does do the trick.

Rob