Re: [OM] We Span the Globe (was: Introduction)

Subject: Re: [OM] We Span the Globe (was: Introduction)
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 01:47:33 -0800
Giles Stewart wrote:

>Gary Schloss wrote:
>
>> Don't be shy: feel free to correct me, and add to the above as needed.)
>

>Nice post Gary

Thanks!

>You missed a whole continent - Australia.

No, I did not.  I only mentioned by name the countries that Ingemar
omitted in his original post, and he did mention Australia -- pls
see below.

>>>USA, Canada and many more (can't mention them all, can I?).

(Psst, hey Giles, what are you trying to do here?  Get me in trouble
with all the Aussie Zuiks?  Why, oh why?  Now, they'll be all after

Running scared,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, California, USA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx