Re: [OM] OM to EOS Adapter

Subject: Re: [OM] OM to EOS Adapter
From: "Glen Lowry" <lowry@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 08:39:57 -0700
CH,

Thanks for the clarification.  Not fully understanding how rangefinder
focusing functions, I was hoping I might be able to by w/ an 85 and guessing
at the framing while still being able to focus.  But apparently this was
just good ole wishful thinking.

How about the other lenses 28/35/50?  Do you have any experience using zuiko
w/ M-bodies?

Glen