RE: [OM] IM - Totally OT - no Oly content

Subject: RE: [OM] IM - Totally OT - no Oly content
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 11:47:27 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 2 Jun 1999, Olaf Greve wrote:

>Hi,
>
>> Oh now! I'll  have to take you up on this! Just wait
>> till I find someone who's willing to loan it to
>> me....
>
>Be sure not to miss "Piece of Mind" and "Powerslave" either... :)

Right-O, then. I'll just have to ask a friend's friends if they have IM
and then if they're willing to loan me the album for a day or two. Al else
failing, I could go to CDnow.com and listen to what clips they have.
Making me a metalhead, are you? <G>

>> >Hnz (six, six, six)
>>  ????
>
>Six, six six,
>the number of the beast...

Ah, yes, 666, the devil.

>Up the irons!
>Olaf "Mystery Madman" Greve

If you don't mind my asking: are you also a cheeky whippersnapper (as in
Gen X, so called? I don't think I've ever known any 'responsible' adult
type person listening to hard rock/metal, IM at that!).

--
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/
see it as it is, in its random and messy state, but chock full of stuff