Re: [OM] Flash and Red Eye

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash and Red Eye
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 14:54:29 -0500 (CDT)
On Wed, 02 Jun 1999 20:03:14 +0200, Richard Schaetzl wrote:

>Hmm, I think the reasons for writen "doom and gloom" can be found more
>in the individual psychology of some listmembers than in the present and
>immediate disaperance of the OM system ;-)

You apparently haven't gotten the memo from Tokyo directing al
Olympus and Zuiko owners to immediately dispose of their bodies,
lenses, flashes, and drives by sending them to the Olympus Disposal
Facility in Peach Orchard, MO. They indicate that it is especially
important to send OM-4Ti and OM-3Ti bodies with fast multicoated
lenses to this facility.

BBB
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx