Re: [OM] IM - Totally OT - no Oly content

Subject: Re: [OM] IM - Totally OT - no Oly content
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 22:54:28 +0200
: If you don't mind my asking: are you also a cheeky whippersnapper (as in
: Gen X, so called? I don't think I've ever known any 'responsible' adult
: type person listening to hard rock/metal, IM at that!).

When age is concerned, then neither Olaf or I could be categorized as
'cheeky whippersnappers', you whippersnapper ;-)
I myself am from a generation who still remembers how real R&B (=Rhythm &
Blues!) sounds like... Age data are retrievable at our homepages. As for the
hard rock/(black)metal stuff - that's what keeps us mentally young. Ok,
we're mental whippersnappers ;-)

Hansje "666" Beton