Re: [OM] Flash and Red Eye

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash and Red Eye
From: Terry Mair <tmair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 23:39:03 -0600
My first 35mm was an Olympus, I am a portrait/wedding photographer and so have
been using medium
format, I have just recently started using my Olympus' again and was very happy
to see that they had
introduced the 2000, even though it is made by some one else it shows that they
are trying to
restore interest in there OM line!  (I hope)
Terry