Re: [OM] IM - Totally OT - no Oly content

Subject: Re: [OM] IM - Totally OT - no Oly content
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 11:57:44 +0200
Siddiq, aka 'Acer Victoria' (who is that anyway? the fifth member of The
Beatles?:-), aka 'The Cheeky Whippersnapper' wrote:

>Age data are retrievable at our homepages.

: Please post or email the URLs and I shall check them out shortly.

Mine is http://www.veluwen.demon.nl (origin of the e-SIF) and Olaf's Oly
site is http://members.xoom.com/olaf_greve/
You may however, when you're tired of reading the boring age data and Oly
;-) stuff, be more interested in Olaf's IM site, "Maiden Heaven":
http://www.angelfire.com/ca/greve/m_geeng.html

: R&B, have you tried Def Leppard's _Sl@ng_? It's a departure from their
: regular self, and was a very controversial album in terms of style. Try
: the song /Breathe A Sigh/. If that's not R&B, then I don't know what else
: in that genre of music is.... And since I'll be giving IM a shot, I'd like
: you to give DL a shot. _Vault_ (greatest hits) or what is considered the
: quintessential DL album, _Hysteria_, which is the largest selling
: hardrock/metal album of all time (*afaik* metallica may have it beat, but
: then I don't like M)

Hmm. A 'Greatest Hits' album doesn't sound really appealing to me. And best
selling doesn't neccessarily mean it's also the best album? What do *you*
think is their best album?

But ok, I might just give it a try. Let's see how well the Amsterdam library
is
organized in hr/hm. I may first try an easy one: "Lady, do you have the
beautiful "Welcome to hell" album of  Venom? (staring eyes)
No? How about "Iron Fist" of Motorhead? (disgusted looks)
NoNo? Hmm, ok show me the Def Leppard department. "What did you
say young man???" :-) DEF LEPPARD!!! Ok, ok, I hear you, no need to shout,
I'm not def... uhhh... deaf.

Hnz