Re: [OM] OT: Fodder for Delete button: Moderator BS

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Fodder for Delete button: Moderator BS
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 14:27:37 -0800
George "Butthead" Anderson wrote:

>Yup, just us dumb-ass hillbillies left. ('Uhh, hey Beavis Schloss, which
>button do I press to take a picture, uhh heh heh?')   But hey, we've got
>a dumb-ass hillbilly president, (uhh hey, baby, wanna have phone sex?
>uhh heh heh) so cerebral acuity can be found in the strangest places.
>(Just a little off-topic allegorical reference for the amusement of
>those members of the right-wing conspiracy.)

Hey George, you must have missed the latest communiqué from the
Hezzbollah wing of the Conservative Politburo.  The current "lame
dick" occupant of the White House is to be left alone.  The new
targets are the Silicon Valley nerds/geeks, the Sillicone Mounds
(aka Hollywood) freaks/queens, and their squeaky-clean future
Supreme Commander -- Al "I'm a bore" Gore.

There is also a change in policy.  In deference to George W. "Shrub",
boozing, skirt chasing, and coke snorting are now cool, and constitute
family values.  Moreover, the word "compassionate" is being added
to every noun in the Second Amendment, and is being woven into the
Confederate Flag as we speak. :-)

Times, they aaah changin...

>No moderator here, please. Just hit your damn delete button, Dave.

"Beavis" Schloss seconds that.  We need no @#%$&* moderators!!  Or
moderation, for that matter.   Gimme life on the edge!!!

Cool, man!  Duh...

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, California, USA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx