Re: [OM] Club? What Club?! (was: Irrelevant posts etc.) OT

Subject: Re: [OM] Club? What Club?! (was: Irrelevant posts etc.) OT
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 18:01:58 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 3 Jun 1999, Charles Loeven wrote:

>Gary (not so elegant) Schloss wrote in response to,
>
>Let me add my two cents here.
>
>>You, cheap !@#$@#%... :-)Club?  What club??!!
>>Hey Klubmeister, if this is a club, then
>>where are my free single malt whisky, free Cuban cigars, and
>>free Geishas???  (Woops!  Sooo soooorry!! I meant: "personal
>>assistants"!!!  Woof, that one was close ... :-)).
>
>What the H....... do you expect for two freakin cents??????

And keep in mind that those two cents are "two cents rendered worthless
due to inflation." Perhaps two 50/1.8s are in order? ;-)

>Charlie (would you settle for club soda) Loeven

A good cup of tea will suffice, thank you very much. Two lumps, if you'll
be so kind....

--
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/
see it as it is, in its random and messy state, but chock full of stuff