Re: [OM] looking for an affordable (used) 24mm shift

Subject: Re: [OM] looking for an affordable (used) 24mm shift
From: "Irvin Bennett" <ibennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 23:01:13 -0400
> I'm afraid that affordable and 24mm Shift aren't words that go together on
> the same line, unless your idea of affordable is less rigorous than most
of
> the folks here.

    I am beginning to figure that out.  The Farrar lens guide (unofficial)
lists the price used as "$750 to $1100" while cautioning private sellers in
a footnote they shouldn't expect to get that much.   Now, I can't even find
one in that range, even at the high end!  Are they still being
manufactuered?  Is there some type of zuiko shift lens cartel fixing prices?