Re: [OM] Opening T32 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Opening T32 flash
From: Steven_Read@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 13:14:31 -0400

Ok, well now it's me having a variant of the problem, this time with a
"T-power", the opening instructions work beautifully but before I check for
loose wires (hoping not to have to send this off to John) do I just short across
the capacitor with my trusty tweaker?

By the by, the symptoms are: it doesn't charge up from fresh batteries in the
battery compartment.   Mounted on a Bounce grip 2 it fires when the test button
is pressed.  With a t-series cord plugged in, the viewfinder ready light never
lights up neither does the flash fire when the shutter release is pressed.
Anything obvious from this pattern of faults?