[OM] 28mm Zuiko won't focus at infinity

Subject: [OM] 28mm Zuiko won't focus at infinity
From: Jerry Stackhouse <jstack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 20:59:44 -0400
I received a new used 28MM 2.8 today and connected it to my OM1n. Looking
down the street at my neighbor's siding, I noticed the the lens appears to
be out just a little out of focus even though the focus is set to infinity.
Seems that if I could just turn the focus ring a hair more past infinity,
it would focus fine. My 50mm seems fine.

Anyone else seen a problem like this before? Infinity seems extremely
sensitive on this lens. Would a drop of the lens cause a problem like this?

On a related matter - can the focus at the plane of the film be any
different that what I see in the camera? Can I see a focused image and the
film "see" a slightly different focus? How?