Re: [OM] Blank neggies [Was:Introduction to Macro Photography Link OT

Subject: Re: [OM] Blank neggies [Was:Introduction to Macro Photography Link OT
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 23:44:32 EDT
<<Did my local shitty pharmacy 1 hour photo (I sent them
away anyhow) screw up?  But how could there of been NOTHING on the negative?
Not just negs that were opened to early or something.  Help me out here!!!>>

Was the leader exposed at all? If not, they just ran it through the fix I
guess.

I usually try to leave the rewind handle out. If I focus with my right eye,
the rewind knob threatens to poke my left eye but gives me reassurance that
all is well.

Warren