RE: [OM] 28mm Zuiko won't focus at infinity

Subject: RE: [OM] 28mm Zuiko won't focus at infinity
From: Jerry Stackhouse <jstack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 09:17:19 -0400
Thanks George, I don't see much point in taking a picture that appears to
be out of focus. I've run hundreds of rolls through this OM1. I was just
running a problem by the group to see if anyone had a similar issues and
suggestions for verifying proper focus. I guess that I could say goodbye,
as several others have recently, and solve all of my problems by trial and
error without the benefit of the group's expertise. I'll shoot a few rolls
today of some vintage warships and a Cub Scout pack and don't want to lose
a single image to a faulty lens.

To be honest with you, I'm much more concerned with being struck by
lightning than being hit by a meteor. However, I am very concerned about
the potential global impact (:-))of a large meteor strike.

"PEOPLE!  I keep begging you to stop debating all the "what ifs" and
Go Take Some Pictures!  Take some shots, have them developed, and then
you'll
have your answers and can stop worrying about such things and worry about
things like your chances of getting hit by a meteor or something. <g>!

        George S."