Re: [OM] Blank neggies [Was:Introduction to Macro PhotographyLinkOT

Subject: Re: [OM] Blank neggies [Was:Introduction to Macro PhotographyLinkOT
From: Terry Mair <tmair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 08:58:31 -0600
EXCELLENT!!!!! That didn't occur to me, but I did have this happen to me TWICE,
with B&W film (I
don't shoot enough B&W to know there respective names) it was Ilford the type
that is processes like
Color (when it comes to film processing do I sound dumb?) and it was at a pro
lab (That sucks) but
your right every thing was wiped off of the neg. no edge markings!!!
Terry