Re: [OM] 28mm Zuiko won't focus at infinity

Subject: Re: [OM] 28mm Zuiko won't focus at infinity
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 17:55:06 EDT
        Jerry, and other list members,
                Perhaps I should reiterate that I wasn't trying to be harsh
or insult you, but trying to be a little funny by poking fun at our
seriousness.
( I even included the  <g> symbol).
Doris (as usual) and a few others "got" it, but what I was trying to say was
if you only had an "appearance" of a problem, why debate it?  It _could_ be
the camera, the lens, the focusing screen, etc.  Only when you get film back
that shows a problem, THEN you'll know you have a problem. I wasn't
suggesting you "ruin" anything of value, just take a "test" roll or few
shots. If the photos are in focus, the lens is OK, and that indicates the
viewfinder has the problem.
        Warren- why can't you come out, maybe you're being punished?

        George S.