Re: R: [OM] Good-bye. Me too.

Subject: Re: R: [OM] Good-bye. Me too.
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 20:56:34 -0500
marco wrote:
>sorry Ken, I am a sw car owner (I *need* it for carryng all my OM stuff...
>but what is the reason for carring out half a dozen of 50 1.8?), but... what
>the z@%k§ are the "pocket protectors"?

Pocket protectors are what Gary wears with his Tutu.  Quite a sight, indeed!

Seriously, pocket protectors are these plastic dohickies that go in the
breast pocket of your shirt in which you keep at least seven different pens
and pencils.  Back when I almost became an electronics engineering dweeb I
almost considered wearing one.  Thankfully, I got into computers just in
time.  Instead of destroying breast pockets with pens, I've wrecked my
eyeballs staring at computer screens.

Ken

Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography, Broadcast Consulting and Audio Engineering

image66@xxxxxxx
(515) 791-2306