Re: [OM] Worrying [Was: 28mm Zuiko won't focus at infinity

Subject: Re: [OM] Worrying [Was: 28mm Zuiko won't focus at infinity
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 23:11:08 +0000
At 23:00 6/5/99 , Warren wrote:

>And I can go out and play once I put the rose arbor up, fix my daughter's
>sink, smog check my Olympus camera transport (Dodge Durango) obligatory OM
>content, and buy a lottery ticket (now at $40,000,000 plus in Calif.)

Sneaked out to play before mommy woke up (did my chores last night).  Found and
photographed three covered bridges, one of which proved to be rather elusive
from the location I was provided.  I have a theory the Muffler Men are moving
them around as they migrate (part of their evil plot).  My dream is to spot and
document one while it is migrating:

  http://www.roadsideamerica.com/muffler/

If you win the lottery, you should be able to get one of the (un)affordable
elusive 24/3.5 shifts, a 180/2.0, and a magnificent chariot to transport them
with.

-- John