Re: [OM] Hiking in Buckskin Gulch

Subject: Re: [OM] Hiking in Buckskin Gulch
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 15:16:51 -0500
Thanks Warren,

I had my wife all ready to go until she saw the "6 foot dry waterfall to climb
down!"  Next time say "2 meters" and maybe we'll slip it by her.

Seriously, largely based on your description, we are planning a trip this fall.

Thanks,
Gary

This one is quite easy to get into.  I did a bit of research and found the