[OM] req. suggestions for meteor photography

Subject: [OM] req. suggestions for meteor photography
From: Gary Edwards <edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 15:24:04 -0500
I recall some discussions of meteor photography in the past but I don't think
there was much technical advice.  Anybody care to make some suggestions before I
head off to the Gila National Forest the endof this month?  We'll be packing in
on horseback and it will be my first wilderness overnighter in a very long
time.  I have available an original OM-2 as well as -2n and -4t but I suspect
that this is not the subject to make automatic exposures of, due to the dimness
of the stars and meteors.  So is it B exposures for how long at what aperture
for say, Provia 100?

Thanks,
Gary Edwards