Re: [OM] req. suggestions for meteor photography

Subject: Re: [OM] req. suggestions for meteor photography
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 1999 22:11:36 -0400
Several fellas on the Astro Photo mailing list praise Kodak's E200 slide
film.  They have done several tests with similar rigor to Gary's lens tests
and claim E200's reciprocity is so good that its only about 1/3 - 1/2 stop
slower than PPF (ISOS 400) film and very little color shift.

Just a data point.

John P
there is no "never" - just long periods of "not yet".
there is no "always" - just long periods of "so far".

John A. Lind <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx> suggested: