[OM] Re: The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery -- New Additions

Subject: [OM] Re: The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery -- New Additions
From: Norma Foltz <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 21:32:25 -0700
Okay Garth,

It has been awhile (Last I was up in Edmonton was before the Mall was built,
eh? <g>)
I look at your photos (the moose is my favorite) and I am just amazed at that
Edmonton skyline.  What a fantastic place for photography!

I take your message to mean that I should change the links that I have to the
Unofficial Olympus Gallery on my Insect Photography page
http://www.netcom.com/~flzhgn/insect3.htm
(Resistance is futile... I will comply....)
I made the change on my links to your Unofficial Olympus Gallery !
Let me know if I should change them back, okay?

I see that there a quite a few submissions in the Gallery.

Thanks for the notice!

Thomas "Hank" Hogan (you can call me Hank but I don't want to get confused with
the
prolific science writer named Hank Hogan from Austin Texas or the science
educational writer Thomas H. Hogan, from Ohio?  I wrote an article that would
have been appropriate for the other Thomas H. Hogan but I never got around to
sending it.

I guess I'll be content with Thomas "Hank" Hogan the Olympus photographer who
has photos on the Unofficial Olympus Gallery http:/www.enable.org/~gallery

-- Hank

PS  Local Zuikes  *** Don't forget the Pasadena Camera Show  this coming
weekend ***  I'm looking for a long (5m) dedicated Olympus flash cord.  Gary,
Winsor ,--will you be there? *** ****

PSS  I have not heard from Lars Berquist in quite awhile and I have not been
able to
go to his web sites.  I hope he is okay and hiking with his Olympus cameras out
in the Lap country.  I really enjoyed corresponding with him about "Flash
Powder Days"****