Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #973

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #973
From: Norma Foltz <flzhgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 21:42:44 -0700
Joel,
Thanks for the compliment.
I read about your hiking adventure awhile back and wished I was there!
I lug to much gear around, too.
I sure was glad that I had the ring flash, the reversing ring, the Vivitar zoom
extension
doupler (Doris Fang has one, too) and that little thing I made out of a lens
back cap and
a 49 to 55 adapter with epoxy glue so I could stick the OM10 ring flash on the
back
of the Zuiko S 35-70 zoom lens ---- when I came upon those bees on the Dalea!