Re: [OM] Photo Consplay

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Consplay
From: wiliam.wagenaar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 12:31:26 +0100

I too am very interested in placing some photo's te be critiqued on the net. But
I wonder if many people will give their opnions. Some of my photo's have been on
the "Unofficial Olumpus Gallery" for quite some time now. On the opening page I
specifically encourage people to mail me with comments. I have only received 3
comments about them so far, none from list members.

There also is a site to place votes on the net. (I don't remember the address
but this is where we could choose our favourite camera and the OM-4Ti came
second) Anyone can open a booth there. We could open a booth and enter the
descriptive names of the photo's for the contest. The minus-side would be that
anyone can vote and not only list-members. If this is not good enough for us,
maybe you can check the site and ask what software they are using and if you can
use it too?

jus my "twee centen", as we are talking double dutch anyway
Wiliam