Re: [OM] Ease of multiple exposures

Subject: Re: [OM] Ease of multiple exposures
From: Siri Bjoner <sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 23:07:33 +0200
At 08:00 +0200 on 03.06.99, Terry Mair wrote:

> Dang now I don't feel so bad I did this same thing with an OM-1 and a
>winder-2 at a donkey basket
> ball game!!!!

OM-4, v. important model shoot (no chance of doing it a 2nd time), we'd
been at it for 5 hrs (8 ppl) getting model & props right - I shoot 36
frames. Then another 20... whoops.... "hang on, don't take your wig off
yet, let's shoot another film just in case"...

They never did ask why, when I'd shot 4 films, they only saw the results of
two. (The 4th being the remainder of a b/w).

Siri.

po box 9024 gronland, n-0133 oslo mailto:sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx fone: +47 9010
4635 fax: +47 9030 6420
"argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours" ... r. bach