Re: [OM] Olympus AutoBellows or Auto Tube needed

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus AutoBellows or Auto Tube needed
From: mstoesz@xxxxxxxxxxx (Michael Stoesz)
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 05:09:40 -0700
Siri wrote:

>Pen-W? What on earth is that? I've heard of E's and F's and all that, but
>never a W... ;-)
>
>Siri.
>
>po box 9024 gronland, n-0133 oslo mailto:sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx fone: +47 9010
>4635 fax: +47 9030 6420

Yike, the word is out all over Zuiko and OM land.  I've been found out and
now I will never get one for my collection since everybody will be
gathering them up.

The Pen W, is a 1/2 frame on the Olympus Pen S body with a 25mm WA lens. I
owned one 30 years ago, carried it in my pocket in Vietnam, and still have
good slides and B&W photos taken with it.

Now I greatly need one for my Olympus Pen collection.  BTW I also need the
Pen D, D-2, and EF.

I often carry a Pen-S or Pen EED in a jacket pocket.  Neat little cameras.

I, of course, would be willing to trade something good for any of the above.

Best Wishes to all, Mike

Mike Stoesz, VP
Rainbow Photography Inc.
213 Grand Av.