Re: [OM] Equipment case

Subject: Re: [OM] Equipment case
From: Siri Bjoner <sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 00:21:14 +0200
At 23:06 +0200 on 02.06.99, Jón Ingi Jósafatsson wrote:

> Kötturinn át músina úr gildrunni.

I once rode a horse (Icelandic of course) called Fjodlaköttur. Mountain
climber, I think the owner translated it as?
Have been "through" a number of the gorgeous animals and must say I envy
your location - I have a dream of going on a fortnight long (riding)trek
all over Iceland! There's something about mountains - the only reason I
still live in Norway I think - I've seen some photos from Iceland that have
seemed completely unreal........ *falling into a daydream*

siri.

po box 9024 gronland, n-0133 oslo mailto:sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx fone: +47 9010
4635 fax: +47 9030 6420
"argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours" ... r. bach