eye was: Re: [OM] Photo Consplay

Subject: eye was: Re: [OM] Photo Consplay
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 22:14:53 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 8 Jun 1999 Robinsnes@xxxxxxx wrote:

><< http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/eyespy.jpg >>
>Wow... What an eye. I know that I think that your eye is astounding. From the
>state of the vessels that are visible...what have you been smoking?

Oh, thanks for visiting! No, I don't smoke anything, don't drink alcoholic
beverages, or hang out with smokers. Bear in mind this was taken around
6pm my time--long day, after some 4 hours infront of a computer, staring
into the sun (see image in reflection; sun, fence, and second story of
house visible). Alas, the eyelashes are casting shadows--I waited till
late in the afternoon for the sun to get low so that it would light my
cornea and NOT cause any shadows. Oh well. f/5.6@1/125 if you care, on
400ASA.
 _gnWFm}3vEb
?T)