Re: [OM] How to protect my Zuikos?

Subject: Re: [OM] How to protect my Zuikos?
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 20:49:00 +0000
You must be joking!  Try 90-120 F or 40-60 C

I do not think there is any point in putting silica gel packets in a camera bag
unless it is air tight.  If you need them then the air humidity is going to be
high
and they will cease to be of use in short order.  If the humidity is not very
high
you don't need them ;-)

Giles