Re: [OM] 28mm Zuiko won't focus at infinity

Subject: Re: [OM] 28mm Zuiko won't focus at infinity
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:50:39 -0400
The pressure plate rides on the outside rails, the film  rides in the space
between the inside rails and the pressure plate.  Distance from inside rails
to pressure plate is  0.19mm.  Film thickness varies from  0.14 to 0.16mm so
it is thinner than the channel between pressure plate and rails.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714
516-424-2121