Re:[OM] OM to EOS Mount Adapter

Subject: Re:[OM] OM to EOS Mount Adapter
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 22:20:02 -0400
First Day with OM to EOS Mount Adapter

The weather here changed from cloudy to rain in the middle of the day by the
time I figured out what the preset lever on the mount adapter does.

Therefore instead of a shoot from my porch, I moved the things indoors and tried
the EOS+OM-EOS Adapter+135mm/3.5 with a manual flash and with an NPC Polaroid
Back.  Basically I used the set up to test the light level.  I used the
self-timer on the EOS since my tripod setup was kind of shaky with the heavy
Polaroid Back.  At first I was using the 2sec timer and later switched over to
the 10sec timer.  It seems more stable that way.  As my estimate of the aperture
was giving overexposure, I used the exposure compensation on the EOS-1n to come
up with a right exposure.

As a last shot, I photographed my framed photograph and was pleased to find a
good exposure upon my first try.  I can see doing this again with the OM on a
slide film with a manual flash.

Tomorrow I'll test the EOS-1N with the adapter with my 24mm shift with the
Polaroid back and shoot real photographs on my 4T since the weather forecast for
tomorrow has changed to sunny from clearing as a result of rain today.  Before
thunderstorms hit this area on Sunday, I think I can get a lot done.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/