[OM] Re: OM1 caps

Subject: [OM] Re: OM1 caps
From: Robinsnes@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 23:51:40 EDT
Dear and beloved members:
        Many thanks to Francisco whose English is excellent and those who
recommended everything from buying junked OM1s to junked winders to cover the
hole. Is Olympus really that blind to this problem that they don't even farm
it out to a small jobber to keep their old (and continuing...hopefully)
customers happy? The auto companies regularly farm out the old parts business
to small shops.
        All ideas duly noted... I guess I now have a use for the Winder 1 and
the Motor Drive sitting in the drawer. If anyone has further ideas, please
forward. If I find a trove of them, I will offer them for sale on ebay at
$99.95 ea:-) They'll probably sell!
Roger
robinsnestphotography.com