R: [OM] Olympus

Subject: R: [OM] Olympus
From: "Marco" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 15:47:40 +0200
a kind of. in esp mode the camera evaluates if there is a backlight
situation and exposes for the dark part of the image. It works very well in
most situations when the light comes from the subject's side towards the
camera. It is like an amateur version of the 2s (or the better among the
2-digits OMs).

Marco