Re: [OM] 28mm Zuiko won't focus at infinity

Subject: Re: [OM] 28mm Zuiko won't focus at infinity
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 15:32:19 -0400
<<Sounds reasonable, but how about the focusing point on the FC, it is
exactly
on the surface or 20-50µ deep? the film is rests on the pressure plate or
towards the guide rail due to tension of winding (since OM does not have a
vacuum plate like Contax RTS-3)? Exposure of film is on the front or center
of the film? Anyway, my current checking method seems works fine for me,
just don't bother too much and go back to shoot more film.

C.H.Ling>>

I think that we must give some credit to the camera manufacturers
and assume that the focusing screen is in relative plane to the
film surface.  I ain't ready to pay for no stinkin' vacuum plate.  :-)

Charlie L.