Re: [OM] Re: ADITL - Volume 1 OT

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: ADITL - Volume 1 OT
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 11:46:30 -0700 (PDT)
I'm sooo excited about this that I even had a (disappointing)
dream/nightmare about this! No kidding! To cut it very short, I was at my
uni, UCR, except it was HUGE, like a city. And instead of the Highlander
Express shuttle bus, there was a helicopter service every 10 minutes. I
was posted out at some log cabin type thing for some reason. It was in a
forested area. I looked up at a patch of sky low on the horizon and <gasp>
there are the sun and moon, larger than life, next to each other in
blazing light. I did have my bag with all my camera gear and tripod, but
there was no way I could take a photo because of all the overhanging
trees. Quickly I called someone up on the phone, and begged them to get me
the shuttle helicopter to the nearest landing point, no questions now,
will explain later. NOW, not 10 minutes from now, because both orbs were
moving--the sun rising, the moon setting (or vier versa). I grabbed my
gear and made a mad dash through the forest to the nearest open area.
Flagged down chopper, and again, begged them to take me to a certain spot
on campus where there was clear visibility to shoot. Helicopter dropped me
to the nearest point, and I tried to make another dash to an opening to
shoot. By that time, the spectacle was gone :-(

/Acer "Siddiq" Victoria
--
http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/eyespy.jpg <---"Siddiq, you are
                                                /BIZARRE/!" --Tom