Re: [OM] Viginetting - hoods and filter?

Subject: Re: [OM] Viginetting - hoods and filter?
From: "Glen Lowry" <lowry@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 21:33:29 -0700
Yup,

It's 49mm alright.  In fact, I just checked Zuiko Lens Hood Cross Reference:
http://www.astro.wellesley.edu/lhawkins/photo/zuiko-lens-hoods.txt
which I accessed from Lee Hawkins excellent Oly resource page:
http://www.astro.wellesley.edu/lhawkins/photo/photo.html and it looks to
take the same hood as the 50/1.4.  And from what I can tell--stopping the
lens down and looking at the bright sky--it should work.  But I'll have to
run some film through it to be sure.

Glen