Re: [OM] OMPC/OM-2S Auto Shutter Problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OMPC/OM-2S Auto Shutter Problem
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 10:22:20 EDT
In a message dated 6/12/99 11:55:55 PM EST, jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
writes:

<<  I check them with a
 volt meter, not the "battery check" feature on the camera.   >>

        Yeah, I was talking about the camera test. I'm finding that to be
just about useless. Sorry for any confusion. I was only trying to eliminate
one  major possibility, not trying to say "this is definitely your problem".
Also, with the voltmeter, trust the battery only if it shows a completely
full charge, not an "acceptable range" . The OMs. In my exp., are very
tempermental with slightly used batteries that we would call "still good".

George S.