[OM] OM System & Digital Photography & Films

Subject: [OM] OM System & Digital Photography & Films
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 10:32:16 EDT
In a message dated 6/13/99 0:25:22 AM EST, jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< In Kodak consumer films, try:
        Elitechrome 100 >>  < snip >
<< [BTW, Kodak's new super mondo color reversal (to compete with Velvia) is
Elitechrome 100 Extra Color  and E100VS (pro version) >>

        John's advice on films is, IMO, right on the money.
        BTW- In the June issue of Practical Photography (Britain) they
discuss 10 popular      films, slide, print, B&W, and they promise in the
next few issues, complete film  tests. Next month I think they do films at
100 speed or under, and they test 26 of         them. I've found this photo
mag to be much more honest than any USA magazine.       not to mention all
the OM-4T and OM-2S credited photos in there. You won't find    any photo in
a US mag not taken by the latest Nikon or Canon (due to the     almighty
advertising dollar I presume.)

        George S.