Re: [OM] OM-PC with light leak

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-PC with light leak
From: Terry Mair <tmair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 11:53:23 -0600
Has this light leak only happened on one roll of film? if so i would suspect a
problem with the canister maybe around the ends, or something at the lab, if the
power failed (this is just an example of things that can happen) they would
have to
finish the neg. processing by hand as in dip and dunk light could have gotten
at that
time. I had a spool brake on a roll of 120 the end moved and that was enough to
for
the edges of the film I would try to duplicate the shooting maybe with fast film
which would be more susceptible to light leaks and see what happens!
terry