Re: [OM] OM-4 diopter adjustment

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 diopter adjustment
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 21:43:42 +0200
Hi,
    I also had the same problem, finding out where was the zero
position. I have my own trick, but I don´t know if it´s correct.
When I bought my camera, I remember seeing the default position
of the white point with the tiny hole. If you turn the button
clockwise (looking at the white point from exposure compensation
dial) you have four steps until you can´t turn it more, you have
reached to +1 position. Now, every step you move, is 0.25 less.
If you have for instance, (-1.25). Go to this position and move
your button 9 steps (anti-clockwise) and you´ll get your -1.25
adjustment. Four steps to reach to zero position, and five more
to 1.25. I hope, this could help you to find your hot point! ;-)

Best regards,

Dave